Thursday, June 2, 2011

Soul Restoration

My Soul Restoration class has come to an end. The class lasted eight weeks and it truly was "the gift of time." Time to reflect, create, journal, and learn.

The curriculum in the course was broken up by week into different themes. Each theme brought about different activities that were introduced, shared, and elaborated on through video. The videos were created by Melody Ross. There were several different art projects that we worked on throughout the course, but the BIG project was a book we created called our "Truth Book." I don't think I've ever been so proud of something I created! WOW. This book holds A LOT. It is a book that I will continue to look through throughout my life...as a reminder.

Good stuff.
Encouraging stuff.
Cool stuff.
My stuff.










2 comments:

  1. Your truth book rocks, Dana! I hope you will share it in our SR1 gallery too :-) (maybe you have already - I need to spend some time catching up in the gallery!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So seriously wonderful, Dana! TFS!

    ReplyDelete